Thursday, November 11, 2010

Are we crazy or what?

I heard someone once say "I dont know what it is with your generation with their need to update us on their daily activities". I found this to be quite interesting. Why do we feel the need to update everyone we know on what were doing. Twitter, Facebook, and of course Blogs are extremely popular. Im guilty of course! As I was posting my status update on Facebook I thought..."Why does anyone car?" and "Why do I care to let them know?" I believe my status was something about wanting sushi or some other type of food. Eating is my true talent. But it got me thinking..why do we care? I mean sure I understand the want to know what is going on in other people's lives, how else would rumors spread so quickly. But why do we care that people know so much about our own lives? Especially when it's something as mundane as "Going to bed now!". Are'nt we usually trying to keep our own lives out of other peoples mouths? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment